Preparing for our Reopening!
The Salt Cellar has been closed for 7 weeks now and we genuinely miss our staff and loyal customers. We hope that everyone has stayed well and found some silver lining during the shelter-in-place order. Looking forward to hearing everyone’s stories!
As most of you have heard, the Arizona Governor announced that he will be reopening the state in phases and restaurants could be allowed to reopen as soon as May 12th. We are working towards that day, or later that week, by preparing to ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our dining rooms. We do not have the exact mandated guidelines yet but, at a minimum, you can be assured that:
· As always, all of our staff are certified in safe food handling
· On a daily basis, our staff will pass a health check
· Our seating will comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines
· Hand sanitizer will be available to all employees and customers
· Common areas will be cleaned and sanitized regularly
· Each dining table with be cleaned and sanitized after every use
· Place settings, utensils, menus and condiments will be cleaned and sanitized after every use
Please continue to look for more emails from us, on a much more regular basis, as we navigate new regulatory requirements.
We are working to strike a balance between safety measures and maintaining our usual warm, hospitable ambiance. We are finding that balance a bit challenging but please know that inside all of us is the same friendly welcome we have always greeted you with.